don't postpone joy

Thursday, October 06, 2005

HNT

One of these days I'm gonna have my digital pics downloaded and have gained all knowledge necessary to post said pics. Until then, imagine if you will...this is for you feetman78...a side view of my right foot...cute pink pointy shoes, no hose, skin still a bit tan-leftover from summertime, with a view of my ankle and heel peeking out from beneath the cuff of blue jeans...

I'm livin' on the edge, again, today...underneath my clothes, I've chosen to wear nothing!
Nobody realizes that THAT'S what I'm smiling about

4 Comments:

At 06 October, 2005 09:47, Blogger tom said...

you know how to tease me

 
At 06 October, 2005 14:15, Blogger Unknown said...

LMAO..your good daisy..

 
At 11 October, 2005 10:04, Blogger Kurt said...

aren't we all naked under our clothes?

 
At 11 October, 2005 10:36, Blogger daisyduke said...

Yep! we sure are...sometimes I think I'm the only one who remembers that...now I know there are 2 of us :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home